Friday, October 4, 2013

Petit Computer Journal #19


 Randomous Klondike Solitaire

Although normally I'd showcase my own games, this time I want to make an exception. There is a computer game that is extremely well done: Klondike Solitaire by Randomous.

Here's the link in Petit Computer Wikia:

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Klondike_(Solitaire)

I would like to mention the fact that this game is special in that it comes with special package where all the components are downloadable separately. That means you can play around with the program and even come up with your own special program. Look for "Klondike Depackaged"

I like the fact that I can change the playing card to my liking. You can use CHRED to do it. Even though you have to be careful since the card shape is hard-coded and you don't want to introduce any holes to the card, it still represents the power of open software.

For that reason, I'm showcasing the program here. I think this extremely simple, yet well-done program is worthy for your consideration.

It also represents an example on how to do SPRITE on the touch screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment