Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nintendo Journal 9


2 Buck Knives



I have several knives. These two here, I picked up in Indiana knife store. I actually was looking for CRST folder, but I couldn't find it. However, they do have something called a Barlow knife.

Barlow knife is an old design. Supposedly, George Washington carried one. It also makes it into a story book, Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, if I remember correctly. So, that's a good old standby. It's a good, compact, all-purpose camping knife.

Another knife is the modern version. This one is non-folding fixed blade. I also have the folder version of it that I carry everywhere. However, for heavy duty camping, this knife is as good as it gets without getting into exotic territory.

Buck knives are good, reasonably price all-around common knives. I actually prefer Buck knives to Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment