Saturday, September 28, 2013

Misc #1

Miscellaneous #1

If you have been following my blog for a while, you see that my posts are rather uneven. This makes it hard for you to follow my posts. The only regular schedule that I have is Cooking. I post them every Sunday. Well, no more! I'm now going to post them every Monday.

The reason is that I do my cooking on my "rest" day, which is Sunday. So, I thought that it would be natural for me to post them on Sunday. Except, it isn't. So, I will be doing special cooking on Sunday, and post them on Monday. That way, if you're like me, and do your special cooking on Sunday, you'll have the whole week to prepare.

Another thing that I want to do is to start making regular schedules on features. This means that specific topics will get specific days. I have the mnemonic done:

Meal Monday: Cooking
Tech Tuesday: Raspberry Pi + other project
Write Wednesday: How tos
Review thuRsday: Review books (movies?)
Fun Friday: Petit Computer Journal and other gaming.
Super Scramble Saturday: News, Nintendo, and other extras

I'm leaving Sunday out, as it is my rest day. My day to do nothing. I'm thinking of making it Sermon Sunday, though. Currently undecided since all my preaching stuff goes to ramstrong blogspot. But that may change in the future.

You haven't yet seen my How-tos. That will change soon.

The only problem I have is time. How am I supposed to keep up with all these postings every week? I may not be able to keep it up every day, but what that means, is if I can't, then that day will be skipped. I will post ETAs in the directories, so you can check the directory pages if some more entries are incoming.



No comments:

Post a Comment