Minestrone Ramen with Tea
Sometimes, I'm just so busy and don't have time for proper cooking. Such times means that I will simply throw something out and be done with it. Minestrone Ramen is my Go-To meal when I want something quick, complete, and better than simple sandwich.
- Put water in electric kettle with auto-shutoff
- Crunch ramen into bowl. Skip the salt packet
- Dump Minestrone from can to bowl
- Put tea in a pitcher
- When water is boiled, pour into bowl. Cover
- Pour rest of water into pitcher, stir
- Add water to top off pitcher.
Ready to eat in 10 minutes, including boiling water!
|Ramen into bowl|
|Minestrone into bowl|
|Tea into pitcher|
|Hot water into bowl|
|Hot water into pitcher|
|Top off pitcher|