Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nintendo Journal #14


Digital Picture Frame



On one of my trip to Thrift store, I found this picture frame for cheap. Just a small one. I was hoping to be able to score the display for Raspberry Pi use. No such luck. The whole thing was integrated very well. I couldn't tell what kind of display that is, and the interface. In the end, it is a good digital picture frame. So, I use it as such.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good picture album to display. In the end, I simply download Nintendo 3DS data to a flash card, and stick it into the device. It shows mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf. This here is when I was visiting Morpheel's town. Monocot is the name of the town, but it was only once, a long time ago, and heavy thunderstorm. I remember the storm and Gulliver sleeping on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment