Friday, October 2, 2020

Attempts at Journaling

 I have been journaling my life lately. I tried to do it with Bujo, or Bullet Journal. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I do seem to have come up with a workable method based on Project Management principles. 




Unfortunately, I neglected the need to migrate from one book to another. So, I was lost for a while. I tried to solve it by buying thicker journal, the brown one you see in the picture, but I realize that without proper method, it would be just delaying the problem.

As I see it, carrying one thick book is equivalent to carrying two. Therefore, I can migrate from one book to another. I just need to carry two books until the migration process is complete, then it's back to just one book.

I like Leuchtturm better than Moleskine, but I couldn't resist things that are on sale, and so bought bulk journals for cheap. Too bad, they're lined instead of dotted. But it will work well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment