Sunday, April 27, 2014

Long Absence due to Illness

I'm back, and struggling to get back to form.

In case you're wondering, I've been struck with illness. It started in January. Half January and half February was spent being sick. No work done. But March took it all. The whole month was spent being bedridden. No work done. I got better enough in April to write a quick April Fools joke about BASIC being the best language for beginners to learn. The doctor put me on Metformin for I don't know how long, but it's a big bottle!

Well, it's now at the end of April. I was enrolled in Camp Nanowrimo, too. I've only written about 3000 words of it, out of planned 25,000 words. So, not good.

I've noticed that the directory pages are outdated. I've just finished updating the cooking page, because that was convenient. I suppose I should update it based on popularity. So, Petit Computer directory page is next, followed by Raspberry Pi page.

I'll be reviewing more books to come, and it will follow up from the last book review. I'll also start on the Petit Computer programs, and it, too, will pick up from the last blog post.

I have not been active in Raspberry Pi lately, so I will have to start over. I'd probably start with reviewing Linux commands piece by piece. I don't know. I know that I want to finish that webcam project, and start documenting my Slim Pi project.

As far as Nintendo Journal, it's just for fun, so it's not like it's urgent. I will skip post and start over. I do have some more pictures to share.

An interesting idea is that I will start writing on a manual typewriter. I plan to write 4 double spaced pages on it per day. It should take me about 1-2 hours per day, assuming I did my homework beforehand. We'll see how that will work.

Well, that's it for now. Updating the cooking directory page took one hour because somehow, the pages went missing! I didn't know what to do, but it magically went back up again. Oh, well. I really don't know what happened. But if I have to restart the directory pages again, it will have only dates, and not link. You can always look it up by the dates, albeit inconveniently.

GTG. Take care for now!

1 comment:

  1. Metformin? Welcome to the diabeties population explosion. That stuff made me sick. Now im on Glimepiride. Usually run high blood sugars with dehydration, dizzy, and sick stomach. Had gall bladder removed but it did nothing to help. No I avoid caffine. Hope you get to feeling better. Tex

    ReplyDelete